This SKM Level 2 covers a range of basic and intermediate principles, skills and techniques used by Commis or a Chef. Each lesson will help you learn the basic terminology, the basic kitchen equipment needed to help you on your way, how to read a recipe, how to convert recipes written in metric system and so forth.
- Food Preparation and Production are embedded with the Western – Asian Cuisine menu and livestock in the syllabus.
- Hygiene , Kitchen Safety and Food Handling
- Cooking Technique
- Stock, Soups and Hot Sauce Production
- Main Course Production
- Rice and Farinaceous Production
- Appetizer Production
- Breakfast Production
- Dessert Production
- Catering Set-Up Activities
- Food Production Quantity and Quality Control
- Catering Activities Coordination
- Supervisory Administrative Function
Age between 16 to 45 Years old
Academic Qualification: As long as you can read, calculate and write.