The 2-day workshop is very practical in nature, highly focused on cases that the participants will bring in with them. Each team will get to practise their gamification skills on a topic of their choice. An will share examples of epic fails and also her success stories.
- Boost course completionn rates & certifications
- Promote vountary learning & resource use
- Improve employee satisfication & decrease turnover
- Increase collaboration & sharing in social platforms
- Recognize that correspond to greater performance
An Coppens is the Chief Game Changer at Gamification Nation Ltd, which offers gamification design solutions and online gamification community. The company is based in London and serving clients worldwide from well-known brands to smaller product focused SME's. Her solutions are designed to encourage winning behaviours and improve business results in the areas of sales, marketing, HR, learning, and productivity. In February 2016 she was recognized at the World HRD Congress in Mumbai as an HR tech visionary and in March 2017 she was listed in the e-learning top at gold standard globally.