- Early steps to understand Japanese food
- Practical any time of the day
- Guideline and method so simple to understand
- Ingredients suggested are easily available
- Not costly, affordable
- Saveuring the basic of Japanese cuisine
- Understanding the birth of culture
- Educating the simple steps of cooking with tips.
- Exploring ingredients
- Have fun on weekends
- Building palate expectation
- Ability to teach, revise and elaborate further.
- Able to calculate the cost of the recipe in justifying the selling price, basically understanding the cost.
- Develop skills, taste bud and indulge.
- Educating the cooking techniques.
- Able to summarize menu towards theoritically and practically.
- Teach, conduct, make it lively and impress your guest.
I am a fully qualified Chef with numerous experiences in hotels, restaurants and other establishment concepts. Being in this industry, from a very young age, I have graduated, now certified as a Diploma holder in Hotel Culinary Hospitality by American Hotel Culinary Association. This made me to crave further in the kitchen world, working with many high profile Chefs, Michelin star-rated Chefs, in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. I have won recognition awards, publication exposure, media write ups, Chef competitions and lots of testimonial from past Chefs and collaboration menu cooking.
Teaching is eternal, we learn, then educate to build our team, organization and future generation. I am a hands-on Chef, teaching many sections, as in Entremetier, Saucier, Pastry, Butchery, Monger, Larder, Garde Manger, Pasta and in trend Molecular Gastronomy.