It’s About Time For You To Learn How To Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps to Succeed!
- There is a way for us to stop feeling sorry for ourselves and to reclaim that lost motivation.
- The only true variety of failure comes from not actually trying in the first place.
- We can bounce back from even the most difficult situations.
What You’ll Discover Inside...
- Processing and Accepting Your Challenge
- Understanding What is Holding You Back and Facing Your Fears
- Accepting Adversity as a Normal Part of Life
- Viewing Mistakes and Setbacks as Learning Opportunities
- Changing Your Negative Thought Patterns
- Stop Fearing the Future
- Laying the Groundwork for Success By Working on Plan A and Plan B
- Surrounding Yourself with Moral Support
- Journaling With Gratitude
- The Importance of Routine and Structure
- You are going to remember that you are made of strong material, emotionally and mentally, and in that way, you will be able to succeed.
- You will understand that it is possible for all of us to rise from the ashes, no matter how difficult the situations we find ourselves in may seem at the time.
- You will understand that we can always learn to see negative situations in a positive light.
- You are going to learn that whether you are suffering from emotional or material setbacks, it is possible for you to get back on your feet and thrive.
- You will understand that all you have to do is believe in yourself, and remember that it is truly possible.
To make it easy, I’ve put together a step-by-step guide that will show you exactly how it’s done.
Morgan is a master coach and professional trainer. He has trained corporate companies like, Microsoft, IBM, etc in corporate team building. He has also coached thousands of people in personal empowerment.
His forte is of course, coaching people in inspiration, motivation and personal empowerment triggers!
As a professional coach/trainer, he is accredited by the International Accreditation Institute-USA.
He is the author of fourteen other books. He is no stranger to publicity, having appeared in numerous TV shows, programs and media. He now lives in Kuala Lumpur with his wife and children.