This SKM Level 2 covers a range of basic and intermediate principles, skills and techniques used by Commis or a Chef. Each lesson will help you learn the basic terminology, the basic kitchen equipment needed to help you on your way, how to read a recipe, how to convert recipes written in metric system and so forth.
1. Safety, Healthy and Hygiene Practices
2. Batter and Dough Preparation
3. Filling and Creams Preparation
4. Pudding Preparation
6. Malaysian Dessert and Kuih Preparation
7. Cakes Preparation
8. Pastry Product and Material Handling
9. Pastry Product Sales and Marketing
10. Soft and Hard Roll Preparation
Age between 16 to 45 Years old
Academic Qualification: As long as you can read, calculate and write.
1. Hospitality Industry - Ex: Hotels, restaurant, cafe