LIFO ® Corporate Internal Trainer Certification workshop certifies you to be a competent LIFO® Method Trainer to conduct LIFO® Method series programmes; as well as to coach for personal / team development. This certification also enables you to use the wide range of LIFO® Method products.
The LIFO® Method identifies people’s unique strengths, helps people manage their strength and realize their potential. It has a sound and practical methodology based on a robust psychological model of fundamental, universal orientations to life, which can be applied effectively to individuals, teams and organizations.
- 3-day workshop experiencing the workbooks, surveys and strength feedback charts and practical session where you will have a hands-on practical facilitating and applying the principles and skills learnt.
- LIFO® Method has benefited more than 20 million people, more than 35,000 organisations in more than 40 countries
- LIFO® focuses on Strengths, and how to increase productivity
- It does not label people BUT describes behaviors and styles
- It does not require one to change who they are BUT what they do
- It is practical and can be applied immediately
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Corporate Internal Trainers, Coaches, OD Practitioners, and Human Resource Directors / Managers who want to improve the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations.
- LIFO® in Team Building
- LIFO® in High Performance
- Organizational Development
- LIFO® in Leadership
- LIFO® in High Performance Selling
- LIFO® in Coaching
- LIFO® in Customer Service
Certified LIFO® Corporate Internal Trainers will be able to:
- Facilitate the 3 essential modules i.e. Productivity; Interpersonal & Communication; and Team Strengths.
- Conduct LIFO® Method series of programmes which fits easily into existing programmes – to improve productivity level of employees & reduce costs and wastages.
- Interpret LIFO® Survey results looking at Most Preferred, Least Preferred and Back-up behaviors; and analyze individual and team strengths under 2 conditions.
- Facilitate coaching sessions i.e. personal or team development using the 6 Performing Strategies in line with their organization’s talent management plan.
MARY QUAH has chalked up credible years of working experience in public relations counsel and marketing communications. She has done extensive work to resolve, develop, manage and implement corporate marketing strategies; corporate identity positioning; public relations issues; media relations; exhibition, conference and events organization and management; and crises communications and management for a number of major home-grown companies and MNCs spanning diversified industries.
As for client Cathay Organisation Holdings, she led in the launch of the group’s new corporate identity and also helped to manage its corporate movement to public listing stature. Mary’s wide networking contacts, keen organisational and peoples’ skills, proficiency in English and working knowledge of Bahasa and Mandarin are pluses that rank her among the best in the league of counsels available in the Communications and related disciplines. She currently conducts the highly-sought-after Competency-based Modular Managerial and Executive Development Training Programme Series with emphasis on Effective Communications & Interaction Skills; Dynamic Teambuilding; and Effective Business Writing Skills for a number of corporate clients in Kuala Lumpur.
Some of the organizations that have engaged her professional consulting services and expert counsel are United Engineers, a multi-skilled reputable corporation with over 90 years of knowledge and vast project track records in the core businesses of engineering construction and integrated facility management Johor Corporation’s The Persada and The Puteri Pacific, premier Hospitality, Convention and Exhibition Centre & Services; NatSteel, the region’s leading steel manufacturer; Bintan Resort Management, master-planner and developer of Bintan Beach International Resort, Asia’s single largest integrated resort development backed by the governments of Indonesia and Singapore; Western Digital, a leading disk drive manufacturer; Singapore Exhibition Services and Cahners Exposition of the Reed Group, leading exhibition and conference organisers; fast food chain Burger King; Ricoh, a premium business unit in document management solutions; SHL Asia, world leading assessment products and expert consulting services operating in over 40 countries; hotel management company the Strawberry Park Group; two successful home-grown companies, Creative Technology and Stamford Tyres. Mary holds a Bachelor of Arts degree with a Mass Communications major from the National Technological University, Singapore. She is also a Certified Coach and Master Trainer in the LIFO® Method from The Schutz Company, USA - BCon, Japan. LIFO® is short for Life Orientations®. LIFO® Training focuses on Strengths – on what’s right about leaders, teams, and individuals. It begins by identifying each person’s basic orientation to life and work. Based on this information, it offers powerful learning strategies for greater personal productivity, increased influence with key people, and more effective teamwork. LIFO® Training is also used to enrich an enormous variety of applications and interventions, from strategic planning and performance appraisal to diversity training and change management.