- A must for beginners
- Elementary information illustrated
- Basic information on food culture
- Simple and not complicated
- Summarized for better results
- Ingredients and utensils specified are attainable
- Doesn't inccur a lot of wastages
- Practically tested
- Accurate recipes
- Educating with simple steps of cooking tips.
- Exploring ingredients.
- Have fun on weekends.
- Building palate expectations.
- Ability to teach, revise and elaborate further.
- Able to calculate the cost of the recipe to justify the selling price.
- Develop skills, taste buds and indulgence.
- Teach, conduct, make it lively and impress your guest.
- A new hobby
I am a fully qualified Chef with numerous experiences in hotels, restaurants and other establishment concepts. Being in this industry from a very young age, I have graduated, certified as a Diploma holder in Hotel Culinary Hospitality by the American Hotel Culinary Association. This made me crave further in the kitchen world, working with many highly profiled Chefs, Michelin star-rated Chefs, in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. I have won recognition awards, publication exposure, media write ups, Chef competitions and lots of testimonial from past Chefs and collaboration menu cooking.
Teaching is eternal, we learn, then educate to build our team, organization and future generation. I am a hands-on Chef, teaching many sections, as in Entremetier, Saucier, Pastry, Butchery, Monger, Larder, Garde Manger, Pasta and in trend Molecular Gastronomy.